Monday, July 29, 2013

Leopard--Engineer









Knowing for a few years.

But it need to end here.

What should i do,
if everythings had change.


Friendship won't forever be friendship.

Because i know that something already growth.

Hope that you understood what already happend.



Crying.

But i feel so stupid.

But keep crying.

Feeling stupid.



If there still no action

Nothing will happen.


But, my best buddy..
u need to know.

You are the best person that colourising my life.

Will never forget, what you have done on me :)

i wanna keep moving.

not stop and hold you at the roadside.

because
i also want you to move.

not wait for me that always wanna hold you.



Because you are everythings for me, my friend.


Fighting !



Mujahadah.
meLawan nfsu.

20th RAMADHAN.



Everythings gonna be alright.


awak takkan dilupakan.
janji.



No comments:

Post a Comment